Prices 2017 – 18 Academic Year
Half a day £130
Whole day £220
Special Schools or Units who bring a small group and have a shorter visit, please ring us to discuss.
Schools will be booked as closely as possible to their requested date/s in order to match with their curriculum requirements.
- Due to a high volume of requests and the popularity of certain times of the year, some schools may not be allocated their chosen dates. However another date will be offered which it is hoped will be acceptable.
- Booking Forms can be submitted at any time of year, but schools will be more likely to obtain their preferred dates if submitted by the end of June
- ANY VISITS CANCELLED LESS THAN EIGHT WEEKS IN ADVANCE WILL BE CHARGED AT THE FULL RATE FOR A DAY’S VISIT
- Please check with your school or local authority guidelines for adult-child ratios appropriate to the age of your pupils.
- There must be at least two responsible adults on a coach.
- Additional helpers would be welcomed particularly if you wish to undertake any group work during the day, and to help supervise hand and boot washing.
- Please advise your helpers that most of the day will be spent outdoors.
You will need to book a coach and check that the firm know the way to the farm.
Plan for a 9.45 – 10.00am arrival at the farm.
Please check on the time that you are expected back at school. Normally we expect groups to leave between 2.45 & 3.00pm.