Prices 2023-2024 Academic Year
Half a day: £140
Whole day: £230
Special Schools or Units who bring a small group and have a shorter visit or specific needs please ring us to discuss.
Please download the booking form above, complete and return to us.
Please book early to get your own choice of visit dates.
Schools will be booked as closely as possible to their requested date/s to match with curriculum requirements.
We will offer you an alternative if your preferred dates are not available.
ANY VISITS CANCELLED LESS THAN EIGHT WEEKS IN ADVANCE WILL BE CHARGED AT THE FULL RATE FOR A DAY’S VISIT
- Please check with your school or local authority guidelines for adult-child ratios appropriate to the age of your pupils.
- There must be at least two responsible adults on a coach.
- Additional helpers would be welcomed to help supervise hand and boot washing.
- Please advise your helpers that most of the day will be spent outdoors.
- Due to Health & Safety issues no children under 3 are allowed to accompany school visits
You will need to book a coach and check that the firm know the way to the farm. It is advisable not to follow the SAT NAV.
Plan for a 9.45 – 10.00 am arrival at the farm.
Please check on the time that you are expected back at school. Normally we expect groups to leave between 2.00 & 2.30pm.
Please see our Contact page for our address and directions to the farm.